How to Fast Diet for a Wedding or Class Reunion
You wanted to be camera ready in no time and need to drop that weight fast? I can give you some tips that always work for me, as well as tell you about the $ 100 diet – how naughty pin up girls stay SLIM.
Now to quickly and easily lose weight for a session or special event you may have, you need to do the following:
1. Cut out sugar, most carbohydrates, and any foods that are not made from scratch. Many of the things that people consume on a daily basis are prepared and generally are prepared with preservatives and starches. This is a big no-no. make your own salad and salad dressing, make your own chicken and veggies for dinner, make your own breakfasts. And do it all from scratch. Not only will it taste better, your body will reduce the weight of the water just by eliminating things like sugar and carbohydrates.
2. Exercise every day of the week, except the day before and the day of the event. Your body automatically swells up a bit from exercise and this will make you look even smaller on the day of the event if you don’t exercise. Strange but true.
3. Stay away from alcohol for AT LEAST four days before the event. However, if you must have one, have a shot of vodka and mix it with sparkling water with a hint of lemon or lime. This is not only refreshing, but it is low carb, which I quite like.
4. Stop watching television. If you really must, you’d better get some exercise. Studies have shown that overweight people watch more television than people who don’t (or at least watch very little).
5. Eat your breakfast. People who eat breakfast speed up their metabolism throughout the day and therefore burn more fat and calories faster.
6. Control your portions. Eat your snacks and meals on small plates, so that reduces the urge to eat the whole bag.
Trust me, you will be so excited when you lose weight quickly that you will want to keep it off. There is an easier way to diet. Change your regimen and lifestyle. Become a sneaky new you with delicious recipes and more in my book “The $ 100 Diet: How Naughty Girls Stay Slim.” Trust me, it works, it’s healthier, and it’s getting chicer. And the recipes will keep you coming back for more, too.